Out of State Customers
Service and Upgrade Clients
We do upgrades and renovations for clients with vans all over the US. If you are interested in sending your van to our shop but you do not live within driving distance, we do have Transport options available on insured and licensed transport carriers. Call us for more info and a transportation estimate
Camper Van Sales Clients
We sell over 50% of our vans to clients who live outside of our area. Our custom campers are now living in California, Oregon, Hawaii, Alaska, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Florida, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Iowa, Michigan and more!
Purchasing a vehicle out of state is a lot easier than it used to be. Here are the basic steps:
1) Decide you want to purchase one of our awesome vans and call us to ask questions about the particular van you are interested in. Do you want to “see” your van live? Schedule a Facetine or Zoom call to look over the van. We will also email you a copy of the carfax and any inspection reports we have,
2) Ready to buy? Just give us a credit card deposit and the van is now reserved for you.
3) Go over the upgrades that are included in the sales price and make any design choices with our camper expert, Susan. Pick the tent color, wheel color, awning color, etc.
4) Look through our extensive catalog of upgrades and decide if you want to add any other upgrades, You will be sent an estimate for additional upgrades and you will receive a 20% discount off the retail prices of most of our upgrades!
5) Your sales and title paperwork will be emailed to you and you will return all the documents via Docusign or Fedex.
6) Your van upgrades will begin and you will get weekly progress reports and photos.
7) Your Van is done and ready for pickup! If you decide to fly to Seatac to pick up your van, we provide free airport transporation. You will also receive a one on one class with one of our camper technicians to show you how to use every feature of your new camper and answer any questions you may have. Need to ship your vehicle? No problem. We will schedule your camper class on Zoom or Facetime and show you how everything works. Then we will facilitate the transport for you by booking your van on CentralDispatch.com.
8) License your Van: We will prepare all of your title work and send it to you via Fedex or Priority mail.
9) Activate your warranty! All of our camper vans come with a 1-4 year warranty depending on what you choose. We activate that warranty on the day you pick up the van or the day the van is delivered to you on transport. Our warranties are purchased through ASC Warranty Company and our good at any repair shop nationwide. For more info on our warranties, go to ascwarranty.com